February 28, 2012

Meet March Guest Design Team Member Penny


Hi, my name is Penny Arnold, and I have been scrapbooking since 1999. I have been published twice, in "Legacy Magazine", and in "Mother Goose Scrapbooking", I have another publication coming out in the July issue of "Cricut Magazine" it was one of my favorite projects so keep an eye out for it! I love scrapbooking and believe that you can alter just about ANYTHING! Most of my layouts will feature my two grandchildren, however my blog also has a lot of altered projects with detailed directions, and a lot of frugal scrapbooking ideas, so be sure and check it out, it can be found here http://scrap-aholic.blogspot.com/ and I always appreciate new followers! I was also a board moderator for several years, that was a lot of fun. For the most part I am a back to basics simple scrapper where I believe that the photo's should always steal the show, not the embellishments. Thanks for looking at my work today, happy scrapping!
Love Penny

6 comments:

  1. Penny, you know I love this layout. I feel like I'm getting splashed just looking at it!! lol Welcome to the DT for the month!! I look forward to your next project.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome to the guest design team. Checked out your blog, it's fantastic. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats and welcome to the team! That photo is just too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Welcome Penny! I share your passion for altered projects.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi and welcome to Scrap Our Stash Team!

    Fab LO with a big beautiful picture and intense colours!

    La Vikinga

    ReplyDelete
  6. Welcome Penny! I'm always up for frugal tips so will be checking out your blog asap.

    ReplyDelete