February 22, 2012

February Leap Challenge by Kathy


My leap is not a layout as such - although I did actually work on a few layouts.  My leap was to work in my messy Asylum.  I tend to not scrap when my room is a mess - so you'd think that would make me clean it - but, it doesn't, it just means I don't scrap.  So, I decided to scrap in the mess with the idea that I'd put things away as I used them.  Of course I had to clear a spot on the table big enough to use first.  So atleast I got that much cleaning done.  My idea of scrapping in the mess did help a little because I did pull things from my bags and put them away when I finished with them, and I did actually finish a few layouts.

Now it's your turn to take the February LEAP Challenge. The February Challenge is anything to do with LEAP - it could be a Leap you've taken in buying or using a new tool, a new product, a new technique, or your project could have somehing to do with your taking a leap. Anything goes! Take a leap and take the challenge. To participate in the February LEAP Challenge - just email a picture of your project along with a description to Scrappinpsycho@live.com

All submissions will be posted to The Scrap Our Stash blog and on February 29th a winner will be chosen, and given the opportunity to be a Guest Design Team Member for the month of April. This challenge ends at midnight central time February 29th.
Posted by Picasa

10 comments:

  1. This is awesome! I love the before and after Kathy! I can relate..you would swear my office got hit by a tornado most days!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow it looks tidier than mine when mine is tidy!!! I know what you mean about the not wanting to scrap in the mess and every now and then I HAVE to tidy, That's when I stop scrapping for a few days as I don't want to untidy it. It doesn't last last long though!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Neat take on the leap challenge. I can't work in a mess either!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I try to clean my area as I go. Most of the time I'm successful, but sometimes it just doesn't get done. I have to have things pretty well put away before I create as well.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I don't have my own room, but my table gets pretty cluttered and I have to clean to have a space to scrap. Every few lo's it gets done because I want to scrap. lol Love the lo's I see there!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love that you leaped into your mess!! LOL Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great photographs - love that you call your craft space your Asylum - they do say crafting is great therapy!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is my challenge daily! LOL I am just hoping it will miraculously clean itself someday. Want my addy?

    ReplyDelete
  9. I thought I was the only one that had this problem. Now it's even worse - I switched out some furniture. Hope to be able to get back to scrapping soon.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Messy spaces...it happens to all of us! Then the tools go missing, and I find I must clean a bit so I can find what I need to finish the page.

    ReplyDelete