February 17, 2012

February Leap Challenge by La Vikinga


Design Team Member La Vikinga submitted this layout for the February Leap Challenge.  She said:

Hi there;

Here's my take of this months challenge with the theme: "Take a leap".If you have seen my projects I try to cut everything in squares or neat circles so taking this class with Ingvild Bolme at Prima really meant taking a leap for me; I had to tear the beautiful papers and "destroy" my photo and
soforth! But I liked trying something new!

La Vikinga

Now it's your turn to take the February LEAP Challenge. The February Challenge is anything to do with LEAP - it could be a Leap you've taken in buying or using a new tool, a new product, a new technique, or your project could have somehing to do with your taking a leap. Anything goes! Take a leap and take the challenge. To participate in the February LEAP Challenge - just email a picture of your project along with a description to Scrappinpsycho@live.com

All submissions will be posted to The Scrap Our Stash blog and on February 29th a winner will be chosen, and given the opportunity to be a Guest Design Team Member for the month of April. This challenge ends at midnight central time February 29th.
Posted by Picasa

9 comments:

  1. Getting out of your comfort zone is a great leap theme! Your layout is lovely, so your leap is definitely working.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a brilliant Leap you took La Vikinga. I love the lacing and the torn curled pages.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It turned out fabulous!! Way to step outside your box!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is very pretty!!! I love all the "leaping" you did on this page!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. lol I feel your pain! But your lo is gorgeous, totally worth it. Love the stitching and the torn, aged edge of the pp.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the stitching up the middle! A gorgeous page!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very nice, I like the laced up paper!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Holy smokes La Vikinga, this layout is beautiful. I love the laced up paper and your gorgeous elements used. Fantastic job!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love this - you did a beautiful job. I understand that this was a Leap for you - it would be for me too. I may have to try something like this!

    ReplyDelete