February 13, 2012

February Leap Challenge by Gabriella



Reader Gabriella submitted these layouts for the February Leap Challenge. She said:
Hello
Phaff sewing machine
I decided to take a leap and scrap my sewing machine to inspire me to use it more ofter. I used a lot of bright green colors and tried to use a
different technique as to how I sprayed the mist.
Kayla – Passion Live Life
If you know me in the scrap world I don’t use red very often
I find it a challenging color. I took a leap and tried to coordinate
Red in my lo . In the lo I used my red copic markers.


Boat
This lo is of a boat my son and his girlfriend saw in Cuba. I usually try and create a different title for my lo’s. Here I took a leap and designed the lo so that my title had a different look to it arranging it in different ways.

Thanks\
Gabriella/madscrappertoo

Now it's your turn to take the February LEAP Challenge. The February Challenge is anything to do with LEAP - it could be a Leap you've taken in buying or using a new tool, a new product, a new technique, or your project could have somehing to do with your taking a leap. Anything goes! Take a leap and take the challenge. To participate in the February LEAP Challenge - just email a picture of your project along with a description to Scrappinpsycho@live.com

All submissions will be posted to The Scrap Our Stash blog and on February 29th a winner will be chosen, and given the opportunity to be a Guest Design Team Member for the month of April. This challenge ends at midnight central time February 29th.
Posted by Picasa

11 comments:

  1. These are all so fun! I love the bright colors and your unique style!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, great job with the challenge! Love the 2nd lo especially with all the stars and cool color mix. Looks like you did pretty good adding red to all your lo's. Way to go!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, that is a whole lotta color. Great job with the layering!

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW Gabriella!! These are all stunning layouts!! I love them all Thanks for stepping outside of the box and sharing all three with us.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Brilliant layouts Gabriella. Love your colours and the illustrative way you've scrapped them.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great job Gabriella! All of your layouts are amazing. I love the layering of embellishments and the vibrant colors. Excellent choices in your product! tfs!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow!! :)) Thanks so much everyone for the inspiration and fab comments. First challenge I've ever took! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Stunning layouts Gabriella - vibrant colours and bright pages - like the way you layer all the embellishments too.

    ReplyDelete
  9. The misting and layering on these pages is fantactic! I need to use my machine some more too...

    ReplyDelete
  10. Your pages are awesome - you have a very interesting unique style. Thanks for sharing with us at Scrap Our Stash.

    ReplyDelete