February 3, 2012

Pagerize Tamara by Amanda

Reader Amanda submitted this layout for the Pagerize This Challenge #18.  She said:


I kept the single photo on a panel of paper with borders below it, but my picture was portrait and I moved the title, so my panel ended up much larger than Tamara’s. I was originally planning to copy the embellishment cluster in the top left corner but I ran out of space.

Amanda Jane
http://amandas-scrapbook-pages.blogspot.com/


Each Month on the 15th, we post a new layout for you to "pagerize" (Plagerize,copy,lift, steal) whatever term you want to use. The idea will be- to use the posted layout as your inspriation to create your own layout. You can "pagerize"as much or as little of the original layout as you choose. you may want to make a layout like the one just posted-or you may just want to use something about the layout as your inspiration.

Here is Tamara's layout for  Pagerize this #18. Tamara said:

 Here is one that I just did  a couple of weeks ago and although it is a Christmas subject, I feel it has a lot of potential for Pagerizing!  I used some old pattern paper from my stash that isn't marked, manufacturer unknown and I can't remember if the die cuts are Creative imaginations or something like that.  I tried to search it but ran out of time.  It was a pretty quick and easy layout.  I used my son's Christmas card for the main focus.  I am excited to see what others can create with this!!

Once you've completed your layout-email a picture and a brief description to scrappingpsyhco@live.com 


All entries will be posted here at Scrap our Stash. this challenge runs through midnight central time on February 12th. The pagerizer ( in this case, Tamara), will then choose a winner from all of the entries. The winner will be announced on February 14th. then the winner will be asked to submit a layout for us to "pagerize" starting on the 15th of February.

7 comments:

  1. What an adorable layout and little girl Amanda! Your take on the Pagerize layout is awesome! I love how you used the thread to overlap the photo. Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great take on the Pagerize This - cute picture. Love the bright springy colors. Thanks for playing along.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's great! Love the colors, look so good with that photo!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Neat layout Amanda!! You did a fun job with this pagerize. I like the way you framed the photos with the brads and thread...very cool!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good use of the thread to frame the photo and I love the feminine feel to your page.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great take on the challenge! The frame with the thread and brads is pretty cool!

    ReplyDelete