February 9, 2012

February LEAP Challenge by Wendy K.


I have so many projects that are sitting around waiting for me to find the time to do them.  This challenge motivated me to LEAP into one of those and get it done!  I bought these letters who knows how long ago for my craft room.  I know it was over 1 1/2 years because they came with the move.  They were lots of fun to make once I got started.  All the extras are cut with the Cricut Art Philosophy cartridge exclusively by Close to My Heart.  This is my absolute favorite cart!  I started the project at a friend's house and when I told her how I was going to embellish them she suggested the Cricut-cut flowers and I knew that's what I wanted to do.  I find they are too thick for my scrapbook pages but they are sooooo pretty!  And perfect for this project!  For full details, visit My Scrapbooking Blog.


Now it's your turn to take the January NEW Challenge. The January Challenge is anything doing with NEW - it could be a new tool, a new product, a new technique, or the project could have somehing to do with NEW - like New Years Eve - Our New Home, etc!. Anything goes! Have fun sharing something NEW with us. To participate in the January NEW Challenge - just email a picture of your project along with a description to Scrappinpsycho@live.com All submissions will be posted to The Scrap Our Stash blog and on January 31st a winner will be chosen, and given the opportunity to be a Guest Design Team Member for the month of March. This challenge ends at midnight central time January 31st.

6 comments:

  1. This is gorgeous! I love this idea! I'm going to have to try this...what a fantastic idea!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's a wonderful decoration for your craft space!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my goodness Wendy, those letters are gorgeous! You did an amazing job! I have the same letters in white in my craft room, and now I want to dress them up! You did an excellent job!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous! Love the colors and embellishments.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wendy, I think you have totally inspired me to rush into my scrap room and steal your idea! lol I love how this turned out!! Beautiful and inspirational!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Super cute - glad the challenge helped you finish this project. You did a great job.

    ReplyDelete