July 13, 2011

July Red, White and Blue Challenge by Sue

I knew right away what to do with this challenge!  I'm all about the red, white and blue when it comes to summer decorating.  I've showcased a few of my favorite kitchen decor items on this layout.
Not only are these fun accessories, but they remind me to be thankful for the sacrifices others have made so I can enjoy my freedom.


Now it's your turn to take the July Red, White and Blue Challenge. See all the details HERE!

Be sure to scroll down the page - Scrap Our Stash posts something new everyday.

8 comments:

  1. Sue, this is beautiful!! WOW!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the variety of your layout!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your home decor and the way you documented it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. what a great idea for a Lo- love the grid pattern Sue

    ReplyDelete
  5. love this - what a great idea and your colors are awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow Sue.... how cool is that!!? Love your little collection and your layout rocks!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. fantastic idea for a layout, I love all the little details you have added as well! Love your decor items! K x

    ReplyDelete