July 20, 2011

July Red, White & Blue Challenge by Serene


Reader Serene submitted this layout for the July Red, White & Blue Challenge. She said:

Here's a befitting to the challenge layout I recently made about my ds's baseball team from a couple of years ago. I'm trying to finally use those pictures we bought from the league hired photographer. I also used things from my stash on this layout as all of it, from the paper to the embellies, was old. I have so much baseball themed stuff that I've collected over the years. It felt good to lighten the stash a little with this layout.

Now it's your turn to take the July Red, White & Blue Challenge. See all the details HERE!

Be sure to scroll down the page - Scrap Our Stash posts something new everyday.
Posted by Picasa

11 comments:

  1. What a fantastic page and totally in theme! Love the embellishing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Serene...this is wonderful!! Love all the little detailed embellies!! Thanks for playing with us!! Can't wait to see more!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great layout!! I love all the little embellies that you used!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you so much, ladies. I very much appreciate your kind words and you taking the time to leave them. Thanks!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fantastic! Love all the little details! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fab-u-lous! What a perfect layout for this theme!
    Love it, Serene!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I absolutely love this lo! I need some ball themed stuff in my stash like that. Love the way you listed the positions in the upper right!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. The stash made be old, but you have managed to create a fun, updated and wonderfully composed page with it!

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is great - and what a great way to use up that Red, White and blue stash!

    ReplyDelete
  10. what a great layout, so much lovely detail! Love those baseball brads! K x

    ReplyDelete
  11. I like how you filled the page with all the embellishments!

    ReplyDelete