July 8, 2011

Pagerize Joni by Tammy


Design Team Member Tammy sumbtted this layout for the Pagerize This #11 Challenge.  She said:  I had a blast with this one!


For my take on Joni's "Pagerize This" I decided to flip her design upside-down. I also chose winter photos to scrap, it's been so hot and humid this summer I guess I needed something cool to look at, LOL! Anyway, these photos are from Raleigh's first snowfall last year, laugh if you must but we did get an inch accumulation! The kids were so excited when the snow started falling they had to bundle up and get outside as quickly as possible. In this layout I used Core'dinations cardstock, Echo Park paper and cardstock stickers, and Kaiser Craft pearls. Thanks Joni for the great inspiration!

Tammy Cunningham

Now it's your turn to take the Pagerize This Challenge #11. See all the details HERE!

Be sure to scroll down the page - Scrap Our Stash posts something new everyday.
Posted by Picasa

9 comments:

  1. Pretty page - love your color combo!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like this page. Nice work.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nicely done! Great color combo!

    ReplyDelete
  4. how refreshing in the warm weather is your LO- love the colours and the cute photos

    ReplyDelete
  5. Echo Park is becoming a favorite for me. I like your tags in the corner! Very nice layout!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh....love how you flipped it!! Very "cool"....(pun intended)!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. The colour combo is fabulous! Great take on the challenge!

    ReplyDelete