July 21, 2011

July Red, White & Blue Challenge by Debbie


Guest Design Team Member Debbie submitted this layout for the July Red, White & Blue Challenge. She said:

Here is my Red, White and Blue Challenge for the month of July. These photos are of my son - his first time on a Jet Ski in Upper Michigan during the 4th of July celebrations (2005) -that we attend yearly. He had so much fun- he didn't want to get off and share ithe Ski with the his cousins. As usual, I was up there again this year and this time my daughter - her fiance- and my other son were with- so I took several pictures of them on the jet ski- cant wait to scrap these pages too. I used papers from Adorn It Creations and many stamps for the starburst in moonlight white, stars by Paper Studio, and banner flags by Hero Arts. Other embellies were ribbon and silver Stickles and pop dots. This is for sure a 4th of July Celebration page with plenty of the red white and blue.


I have attached the layout. I really enjoy your monthly challenges.
Debbie Bakk

Now it's your turn to take the July Red, White & Blue Challenge. See all the details HERE!

Be sure to scroll down the page - Scrap Our Stash posts something new everyday.
Posted by Picasa

8 comments:

  1. What fun photos! I love the banner!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE your lo, Debbie! Love the stars, the banner is adorable, and totally love your star burst stamping!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great layout! I love that you stamped the background.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this - love how you tore the paper and the banners are awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your LO , wouldn't even begin to pick a favorite part, it'sall good.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love this layout! It just screams FUN! I love the denim feel you have created in the background with the starbursts, and great banner, fab! K x

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love your banner and that fireworks paper!

    ReplyDelete