July 29, 2011

Pagerize Tammy by Faye


Reader Faye submitted this layout for the Pagerize This Challenge #12. She said:

So here is my take on Tammy's page. First you will probably notice the similar background paper.... love argyle!!!!!! You might not see the layout right away but if you were to turn Tammy's layout to the left twice, I think you will see it. As for memorabilia, I included a pin I got from the conference I attended with Mark (who this page is about) and I also added this little paper doll that Mark drew as part of a team builder. Believe it or not this is what he thinks he looks like. I loved it so much, I kept it all this time. This seemed like the best way to show it off. Thanks for the inspiration!!
Faye

Now it's your turn to take the Pagerize This Challenge #12. See Tammy's layout and all the details HERE!

Be sure to scroll down the page - Scrap Our Stash posts something new everyday.
Posted by Picasa

7 comments:

  1. This is really cute - I love how you used all the memorabilia! And the argyle is super!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fun take on this challenge! Awesome memorabilia!

    ReplyDelete
  3. A very fun page! I especially love the idea of using the name tag!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this! Love all the different embellies you've got going on. Super cool!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like the stamped suit images in the corner!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great pagerize, I love how you have used that doodled doll and the name tag, they really make this page so personal! K x

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a great LO, I love the self-portrait! Thanks for playing!

    ReplyDelete