July 11, 2011

Pagerize Joni by Karen


Design Team Member Karen submitted this layout for the Pagerize This Challenge #11.  She said:

Here is my version of the Pagerize challenge by Joni
I chose to go with the shape of Joni's LO- I loved her die cut piece at the top and the three photos across the middle.
I chose to use some photographs of my daughter playing on the hunnebeds here in Holland- in the middle photo she is pretending to be a butterfly in the forest.

Now it's your turn to take the Pagerize This Challenge # 11.  See all the details HERE!
Posted by Picasa

7 comments:

  1. Cute layout! I, too, like the shape of the layout with the diecut piece on top.

    ReplyDelete
  2. How darling Karen!! Great pics and love your pp choices!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute lo! Love the title and leaf embellies. Great photos!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the title treatment! TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  5. The photos are so cute! The papers and elements are perfect for the theme of the page! I especially love how you used the camera paper mixed with the forest them paper.

    ReplyDelete