July 29, 2011


Reader Devra submitted this layout for the Red White and Blue Challenge. She said:

Hi,
I came across your site and love the idea!
Here is a LO I did yesterday. My sister and I are huge baseball fans. Coincidentally, both the red Sox and the Cubs' colors are red, white and blue. The striped patterned paper I've had for years. It's been waiting for me to use it on a baseball LO. I used sold blue and red behind it to ground it and tie it al together. I knew I wanted to make a banner for this LO. I didn't have enough embellishments, so I printed the flags off the internet and cut them out to make the banner. The brad help move the eys around the page. This LO incorporates another challenge to use something hidden. I hid the journaling under a picture. The baseball journal tag is actually a large sticker. I left the cellophane backing on it, just cut around it instead.
I hope this is enough information. Thank you for looking
Devra, but my "screen name" is Derv.

Now it's your turn to take the Red White and Blue Challenge. See all the details below. Be sure to scroll down the page - Scrap Our Stash posts something new everyday.
Posted by Picasa

7 comments:

  1. How cool that you were able to use the color theme for this page. Love the banners! Thanks for sharing with us here at Srap Our Stash.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, great paper. Love the banners!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The pennants are awesome! Looks like a fun time! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am so glad you came to play over here! :) I love the pennants and the overall composition of your page!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great lo! LOVE baseball!!! Love the way you did the banners, great idea!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the banners! What a neat "game" layout!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great page! The photos work really well grouped together and the bunting idea is fab! K x

    ReplyDelete