July 27, 2011

July Red, White and Blue Challenge by Faye


Reader Faye submitted this layout for the July, Red, White and Blue Challenge. She said:

This is my take on the Red, White, and Blue July Challenge. The background paper originally had black mickey ears but I used royal blue smooch to change their color. I also managed to get 10 different pictures on the layout!
Thanks for the color prompt!!!
Faye

Now it's your turn to take the July Red, White and Blue Challenge. See all the details HERE!

Be sure to scroll down the page - Scrap Our Stash posts something new everyday.
Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

  1. I love multiphoto layouts! TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love that you changed it to match your color needs! Awesome!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love how you placed so many photos on the page!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love how you did the photos!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love how you were able to include so many photos. Great page and the red, white and blue were just the right color combo.

    Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete