July 22, 2011

July Red, White & Blue Challenege by Lisa


Guest Design Team Member Lisa submitted this layout for the July Red, White & Blue Challenge. She said:

Talk about using scraps, I used scraps of papers left over from a card class I did and ribbon I just recently found (amazing what you find when you clean, he he he) I used animal kingdom cricut cartridge for the pups, and plantin schoolbook for the lettering. And that adorable little animal is my dog Teucer (pronounced two-sir) 4 years ago, on the day I got him for Christmas.

Now it's your turn to take the July Red, White & Blue Challenge. See all the details HERE!

Be sure to scroll down the page - Scrap Our Stash posts something new everyday.
Posted by Picasa

8 comments:

  1. Great lo! Love the buttons at the end of the ribbons and the big ribbon up top!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute - great use of the Red, White and Blue!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What an adorable page to go with an adorable photo!

    ReplyDelete
  4. what a great way to use up your stash. I 'find' things as well when I tidy up! love the ribbon and button details, k x

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like the ribbon strips with the buttons!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cute little award ribbon!! Great balance to your design!

    ReplyDelete