July 28, 2011

July Red, White & Blue Challenge by Courtney


Reader Courtney submitted this card for the July Red, White & Blue Challenge.  She said:

This is a quick and fun birthday card I whipped up for my son. I cut the skull and crossbones on my Cricut and all of the paper is scraps from a recent project. It's hard to tell in the picture, but the red background has "happy birthday" stamped all over in watermark ink.
This is a great colour combination, but I use it so rarely. Thanks for the challenge!
Courtney.

Want to become a future Guest Design Team Mmeber?  Take the July Red, White & Blue Challenge. See all the details HERE!

Be sure to scroll down the page - Scrap Our Stash posts something new everyday.
Posted by Picasa

7 comments:

  1. I love it! What a fun but masculine card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. As soon as I saw this I thought 'birthday card'. Well done!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute card - great use of the Red, White and blue!

    ReplyDelete
  4. While simple and quick, there is still a lot of texture in the card! great use of your supplies!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love it! Skulls are so fun!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love it! What a great card I bet he loved it! Love the watermark stamping idea! K x

    ReplyDelete