July 12, 2011

July Red, White & Blue Challenge by Tammy




Design Team Member Tammy submitted this layout for the July Red, White & Blue Challenge.  She said: 

For this challenge I decided to scrap some photos of my sweet son when he was almost 2 years old. We went to a 4th of July celebration and my son is taking a little snack break. For this challenge I used Bazzill cardstock, some Scenic Route Liberty line patterned paper, cardstock stickers, chipboard, and diecuts (don't you miss Scenic Route??) and some American Crafts Thickers. Now let's see you break out some red, white and blue!!

See all the details HERE!

Be sure to scroll down the page - Scrap Our Stash posts something new everyday.
Posted by Picasa

11 comments:

  1. Such sweet photos! Love your paper strips!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This layout would be a great way to use up scraps for a quick and easy page! I love the arrow!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great Scrap-Scrappin'... they're poi-fect.
    What a fun page!

    ReplyDelete
  4. cUTE.. and YES...I had/have this paper too.. I don't know if I gave it away yet .. I guess I should dig for it...lol!! Thanks for inspiriing me to dig thru my Stash!!! lol!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very nice! I love the arrow!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cute photos! Love the paper strips and yes, I miss Scenc Route very much!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Those paper strips and the arrow add some fun movement to the page. Very cute LO!

    ReplyDelete
  8. love the papers and the strips you used

    ReplyDelete
  9. Cute idea - love the paper strips and arrows!

    ReplyDelete
  10. great page, I love the stripes and the arrow, they frame those lovely photos perfectly! K x

    ReplyDelete