February 25, 2011

February Challenge by Barb




Reader Barb submitted this layout for the February Love Challenge. She said:


The word "Love" isn't in the title, but when you look at these photos, there is no doubt that these two are madly in love with each other. The photos are from my daughter and son in law's engagement photo shoot in October 2009. They're my favorite photos of the two of them, precisely because the pictures capture the way we see them all the time.

The Train song "Marry Me" came into my mind when I sat down recently to scrap the photos. I used my new favorite technique to place the buttons randomly: I let them drop from my hand and adhered them where they fell. Try it, it's fun!

Barb Prendergast
http://supermamascraps.blogspot.com/

Hurry if you plan to take the February Challenge, it ends at 6:00 PM on Monday. See all the details HERE!

Be sure to scroll down the page - Scrap Our Stash posts something new everyday.Posted by Picasa

17 comments:

  1. Barb really captured it beautifully!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a sweet layout :) Fabulous way to incorporate buttons on your page.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stunning LO. Luvin' all the wee embellies that don't overpower those awesome pictures, just enhance the sweetness!

    ReplyDelete
  4. A beautiful layout to match some equally beautiful photos. I love how you showcase 4 pictures on this layout without overwhelming it. Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Those are such sweet pictures. I understand why you chose them for the layout. Great layout. Clever idea about dropping the buttons. LindaC

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful layout and such happy photos! Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
  7. what awesome photos! your layout is great! & oh do i love that train song--they are my fav band!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. love the random buttons- great photos too- nice LO

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful!! I'll have to try your button technique.

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a sweet layout! I love all the little embellies on your page. And those photos are perfect for this layout!

    ReplyDelete
  11. WOW...makes me wish I had done an engagement photo shoot with my Dh! Wonderful page!

    ReplyDelete
  12. That's a pretty daring button technique! I'll have to try that one when I'm feeling a little frisky! =D Great layout and thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Beautiful Barb!! I do that technique for embellies too when I want them random!! I Love these photos..esp the large one!! And the design & PP choices are awesome!! Thanks for sharing with us!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. So sweet!! Your button technique is cool - my buttons would have fallen on my daughters face or some other awkward place!! lol

    ReplyDelete
  15. Beautiful layout, I love all the buttons and the colors really compliment the photos!

    ReplyDelete