February 3, 2011

Pagerize Gemiel by Tammy


Design Team Member Tammy sumbitted this layout for the Pagerize This Challenge.  She said, "I was inspired by Gemiel's use of winter photos because I never scrap mine! I scrapped a couple of photos of my kids in a big snowstorm (by Raleigh standards anyway) from last year. I used Fancy Pants Frosted line, Bazzill cardstock, Fancy Pants stickers, American Crafts Thickers, and TPC embellishments.


Posted by PicasaNow it's your turn to take the Pagerize This Challenge # 6 - see all the details HERE.

15 comments:

  1. oh i love winter pictures! great job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this page - and it's so appropriate for today - WE HAVE SNOW IN TEXAS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice layout! I like the way you cut the pattern paper and use it on opposite sides of the page.

    ReplyDelete
  4. The snowflake die cuts is beautiful. Great idea to use some snowflake brads too.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Tammy, I really like how you cut that snowflake paper and postitioned it on your base paper!! Such a simple but cool idea! Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cute photos! Love that patterned paper!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love how you used the die cut shaped paper!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm a sucker for snowflakes! This page is AWESOME! :D Yeah, I'm easy like that!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great take on the winter theme. Love how you flipped the edges of the die cut paper.

    ReplyDelete
  10. love the shaped paper in the background! great colour scheme and great photos

    ReplyDelete
  11. great take on Gemiel's layout!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I LOVE that paper! I really like the way it looks with you slicing and re-laying it.

    ReplyDelete
  13. I like how you mirrored the diecut paper!

    ReplyDelete
  14. adore how you used a lil snowflake in your LO title. love how you used the photo and the kid's clothes as your accent color and complemented with the lil bottom half circle.

    ReplyDelete