February 16, 2011

February Challenge by Melissa P.


Reader Melissa submitted this layout for the February Love Challenge. She said:

here is my LO for this months challenge. this was an older photo of me and my dear hubby. I've been wanting to scrap this photo and I'm so happy i finally did it! the title is from the SAVAGE GARDENS song Truly, Madly, Deeply one of our favorite love songs and i think it's so perfect because this is how in love i am with my DH until now LOL! i made the flowers, i think you've seen them before on my other LO's. these flowers are my fave flowers to make because they are super easy to make and they really add a lot of dimension in my LO's. thanks for hosting a great challenge and for the inspiration.


hugs,
isay
http://isay-creativegenius.blogspot.com/2011/02/sketches-in-thyme-thursday-take-35_10.html

Now it's your turn to take the February Challenge - see all the details HERE.

Be sure to scroll down the page - Scrap Our Stash posts something new everydayPosted by Picasa

17 comments:

  1. Gorgeous Isay... love the monochromatic!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. great layout--your flowers are great!

    i love that song too

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great Lo- love the paper and the paint spots- love the flowers too

    ReplyDelete
  4. Really a gorgeous job Isay!! I just really love all the details.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your flowers are absolutely gorgeous!!! I love the big bling in the middle of them.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous! Love the colors. Super cute flowers!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a happy layout - just made me smile! Love all the layering and details.

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a cute blog! Your projects are adorable! Thank you for following me on my blog - I am following you as well!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Super cute - I love everything about this. Thanks so much for sharing with us here at Scrap Our Stash.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Adorable!!! I love those paper flowers and all the white space!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I always love your work. This is just one of your many great pages!!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is such a lovely page!! Great details!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. You have a super cute blog! I love those flowers and the chic grunge look to your page very nicely done!

    ReplyDelete
  14. I love everything about this LO... and those flowers... wow.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Love the grouping around the photo!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Wow, this LO is awesome! I love everything about it, the papers, the flowers, it's just awesome!!

    ReplyDelete