February 23, 2011

February Challenge by Joni

Design Team Member Joni completed this layout for the February Love Challenge.  She said:

Hi...I can't believe I silhouette cut a photo??  I haven't done that since I started scrapping over 10 years ago... but it just seemed to work for this layout.  I had a little girly fun (I don't get to do that very often)... so I used some pink butterflies & lacy trim on this one!



Now it's your turn to take the February Love Challenge - See all the details HERE!  

Be sure to scroll down the page - Scrap Our Stash posts something new everyday!

11 comments:

  1. Love this page. The amount of white space is perfect. And the die cut hearts point the eye right towards your photo. great job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. very cute details on this- love the big doily thing at the side very eyecatching- nice colours with the pink and kraft

    ReplyDelete
  3. So sweet and cute Joni!! I really think cutting the photo that way was perfect for this layout!! And that die cut is gorgeous! Super job!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the texture and dimension to your page. That heart doily is amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice Valentine looking page - your red and white are stunning. Cool way to place the together!

    ReplyDelete
  6. How cool is this page??!!! I love it all - great job!!
    (I like to die cut my photos once in awhile, too, I think it's a great look!)

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a fun page! The lace-y looks work so well for this LO... just lovely. :O)

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a great page! I love the doily and the two butterflies. I have never tried to cut my photos like that on a layout. It looks perfect on this page.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love all of the tiny little details! It's like Where's Waldo without the list of things to search for! ;D Now more about using your Silhouette to cut out your photo, I need details! =D

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love the doily and fancy border!

    ReplyDelete