February 11, 2011

February Challenge by Kristi B.



Reader Kristi B. submitted this layout for the February Love Challenge.

She used the following products: BasicGrey: paper (Oliver) My Mind's Eye: ticketMaya Road: small chipboard alpha (misted with Maya Mist), Maya Mist also used on large alphaLil' Davis: large chipboard alpha

Visit Kristi Beisel's blog.

"Life is not measured by the breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breaths away."Author Unknown


Now it's your turn to take the February Love Challenge - see all the details HERE!

Be sure to scroll down the page - Scrap Our Stash posts something new everydayPosted by Picasa

16 comments:

  1. Wow!! So pretty!! I love the colors and how you did the ribbon and twine!! And what adorable pictures!! Thanks for playing along!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh my kristi,
    I love your layout! it is soooo awesome. the pictures are soooo cute! great job!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those are precious photos and I love your color scheme!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely - especially like the corrugated card.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Kristi!! This is so fab-u-lous!!! Love the clean lines, paper is perfect (love BG and Oliver is one of my all-time faves!).. perfect embellies... (love the ribbon w/twine over it..) =- So glad you joined us!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Super cute - love everything about it. I really like how you did the title.

    Thanks so much for sharing with us here at Scrap Our Stash.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very cute layout. Love the cardboard date.

    ReplyDelete
  8. great photos so cute- love the cardboard elements

    ReplyDelete
  9. So adorable! They will be friends for life. Many more layouts to come. :) Great job!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I'm lovin the bakers twine over the crinkled twill and the cardboard accents. Great job.

    ReplyDelete
  11. SOOO super cute! Love the corregated paper titlework and that sweet xoxo paper. ANd the ribbon and bakers twine is FAB! Rocked it!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thanks for all the super sweet comments on this post! :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love the rich texture you gave your page with the cardboard and twine.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Neat page, the embellishments you chose give it a super "boy" look!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Wow! I love this page! I really like the cardboard elements, how did you add the wording over the cardboard? I'm just overwhelmed by all of the awesome elements to this page! The baker's twine, the ribbon, the paper! Oh my!

    ReplyDelete