February 26, 2011

February Challenge by Laurie

Reader Laurie submitted this layout for the February Love Challenge. She said:


Here is my take on the February Love challenge. I made this layout, minus the pictures, last year using items from a kit from the now-defunct Scrap for a Cure and have been waiting for just the right pictures to complete it. I finally got some good and recent ones of my husband and I, so I knew now was the time to finish up this layout! On the journaling card I wrote part of the Bible verse that was read at our wedding (it's Colossians 3:12-14). The word "love" is in the title of this and the whole theme of the layout is about love.

Thanks!
Laurie Leahey--
Check out crafty projects and delicious recipes at my blog, Cook Scrap Craft: http://cookscrapcraft.blogspot.com




Now it's your turn to take the February Challenge. See all the details HERE!

Be sure to scroll down the page - Scrap Our Stash posts something new everyday.Posted by Picasa

11 comments:

  1. Great pictures- glad you finished your Lo for us- love the green and cream colours

    ReplyDelete
  2. your photos are greata--very fun! cute layout! thanks for playing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great layout. Glad you finally found the pictures to finish it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a fun layout! Thanks for sharing. By the way, I have a contest giveaway on my blog you might find fun. Take a look. triumphandtears.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. The colors are fantastic with your photos. I know it can be hard to get a good photo of a DH. They just don't always cooperate. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love this layout! The colors are just fantastic and I like that you've used the journaling spot to record a treasured part of your wedding. Thanks for playing along!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is great - I love the look of love in your eyes! Very cute!

    Thanks for playing along with us here at Scrap Our Stash!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very inspirational!! Love that verse..!! Thanks for joining us Laurie!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Laurie, Such a lovely layout. I have lo's I've finished waiting for just the right photos too. It is always so satisfying when you finally get them all finished!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. That is a neat border along the bottom!

    ReplyDelete