February 16, 2011

February Challenge by Sue



Guest Design Team Member Sue submitted this layout for the February Love Challenge.  She said:

Here is my layout for the February Challenge of something to do with Love. I'm really loving everyday life right now, getting through the winter months and taking advantage of indoor activities. This layout depicts a typical winter weekend afternoon at our house. It isn't very exciting, but it reminds me of my grandparents. In their retirement years, lunch was followed by a game of gin rummy while watching golf on TV. Now we are following in their footsteps with our own version. Since we're not retired yet, this is something we look forward to on cold winter weekends. Gotta love that!

Journaling reads: playing Scrabble + watching college basketball = a perfect winter afternoon!


Sue
http://suealthouse.blogspot.com/

Now it's your turn to take the February Love Challenge - see all the details HERE!

Be sure to scroll down the page - Scrap Our Stash posts something new everyday.
Posted by Picasa

14 comments:

  1. sue what a perfect layout--love it! love all the pattern paper

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great layout, Sue! It's so warm -- perfect for being indoors in the winter!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a wonderful LO!!! I love the colours and PP!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the shaped paper background and the fun pops of color added by the patterned papers.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great layout! I am loving those title tiles.

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a happy layout! I LOVE those colors such a great bit of warmth. The title work is so awesome too!! Great job Sue!

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a fun layout!! Love the bright colors!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I really like the sewn together paper pieces. It's nice when you can also pull out parts of the photos to embellish the pages like you have with the Scrabble pieces.

    ReplyDelete
  9. How cute!! I love the warm colors and your stiching. Of course those scrabble tiles are perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  10. This a great LO! I loooove that title work, such a fun page.

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is great - the colors are so warm and cozy feeling - makes me want to sit down and play a game of speed scrabble!

    Great title work! Way to use those tiles!

    ReplyDelete
  12. What a fantastic LO, I love the papers and the colors, plus your tiles are too cute. I also love the stitching, one day I have got to sew on my pages!

    ReplyDelete
  13. such fun Sue- love the strips of patterned paper at the side

    ReplyDelete