February 17, 2011

February Challenge by Holly


Reader Holly submitted this layout for the February Love Challenge. She said:
I would like to submit the attached layout for the February Love challenge. My name is Holly Connors (but I blog under Harmony Sweetpea). I am from Australia and recently married, hence the wedding themed layout. My blog is at http://harmonydiy.blogspot.com/2011/02/happy-valentines-day-and-love-layout.html
Thankyou :-)
Holly

Now it's your turn to take the February Challenge. See all the details HERE!

Be sure to scroll down the page - Scrap Our Stash posts something new everyday.Posted by Picasa

16 comments:

  1. What a beautiful monochromatic page! Your black and white picture really pops. Love your vellum quote too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The paper and embellishment choices are a perfect complement to a gorgoeus photo.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful layout! I like the embossed paper next to your photo. It draws the eye right to it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thankyou for such lovely comments :-) The vellum is actually a reading from our wedding, from Corinthians.

    ReplyDelete
  5. holly,
    i am so happy to see you here! i love your layout. you did an awesome job--i love the flowers with the flourish. plus your photo is so lovely! thanks for playing along!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Holly, This is such a lovely layout. I really like the flowers and the that is so neat that you used the vellum quote from your wedding. Congrats on your wedding...you looked beautiful!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a wonderful photo and I love colors you've chosen for the layout!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks for sharing your gorgeous layout! I really like the flowers and flourish you used on your page!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks for sharing your layout! I like the placement of your flowers, it draws the eye around your layout. Very nice!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Congrats! I just got married in September. :O)
    Beautiful LO! I love the colors.

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is gorgeous. Thanks so much for sharing it with us here at Scrap Our Stash!

    ReplyDelete
  12. That photo is beautiful! Gorgeous layout!

    ReplyDelete
  13. What a beautiful LO, and your photo is gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  14. such a lovely photo and a great paper choice- I think I should get round to my wedding photos soon ( we are almost at our 12th anniversary)

    ReplyDelete