February 27, 2011

March Guest Design Team Member Danielle



My name is Danielle Gaudet and I have been scrapping for over 15 years. I have been married to my high school sweetheart for over 23 years. I have one teenage daughter and two cute, little fur babies. I live in Southeast Louisiana and I am very grateful for the heat, as I don’t do well in cold weather. The home in my “HOME” project is our 5th house. It was one of the hardest moves we ever had to make, thus far. Even though I enjoy scrapbooking, my first love is working on projects and making cards.

Be sure to come back and see what Danielle contributes to our March Challenge (to be announced tomorrow).

Be sure to scroll down the page - Scrap Our Stash posts something new everyday

7 comments:

  1. I can't wait to see! I love this frame just gorgeous!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on being chosen as a guest design team member!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Danielle!!! Glad to see you back!!! Hope all has been well...can't wait to see what you have in store for us!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations Danielle on the GDT!! So excited to see your work this next month!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Welcome, welcome, Welcome!

    We're gonna' have some fun in March!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Welcome Danielle! I can't wait to see more of your work!

    ReplyDelete