February 24, 2011

February Challenge by Gemiel

Reader Gemiel submitted this layout for the February Love Challenge. She said:

For some reason, I seem to have a large stash of love themed papers but rarely ever use them. So when I saw the Feb., challenge it was the perfect opportunity to raid my stash and scrap this photo of my husband and I that was taken last year at a Valentine’s banquet. The patterned paper is by Heidi Swapp, diecut letters by Quickutz, and the ribbon is from my stash. I added stickles to the hearts and inked the background paper with distress ink.


Blessings,

Gemiel


Now it's your turn to take the February Challenge. See all the details HERE!

Be sure to scroll down the page - Scrap Our Stash posts something new everydayPosted by Picasa

13 comments:

  1. What a gorgeous picture!!! The grey and pink color combination looks fantastic.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is very pretty - love the heart ribbon!! What a nice picture!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous LO! I love, love, love the winged heart and the shimmer ...and that is one fantastic photo.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is the cutest ribbon! I am loving all of your hearts.

    ReplyDelete
  5. So beautiful G! Love the photo!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great picture-love the winged heart and the colour combination

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love that winged heart and the gray. Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  8. The grey touches are a wonderful complement to the photo and the papers you chose.Your page is fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great photo! I love the way you matted it! This is a very pretty layout, and what a great looking couple! =D

    ReplyDelete
  10. I [heart] this layout Gemiel!!! It's sophisticated and fun at the same time!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I just love the gorgeous simplicity of this layout Gemiel!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Beautiful layout, love the hearts!

    ReplyDelete