February 19, 2011

Pagerize Joni by Stacy H-W


Stacy says:  I was so excited and inspired when I saw Joni's Pagerize This layout. I immediately printed out the picture, took it to my craft desk and immediately got to work.

I decided to switch the base paper to black and only used red, black and white on the layout. Instead of sewing I used my white pen to imitate the stitching.

My mother crocheted the white flower. I have been "saving" it. Not sure why I am saving it because I have a hundred of them and she makes more all the time! lol

I used flowers, ribbon tape, chipboard letters, bling and brads all from my stash.


I love how it turned out!


So here is my Pagerize This layout.....where is yours??  See all the details HERE!

Be sure to scroll down - there is something new at Scrap Out Stash everyday.

14 comments:

  1. what areat job! i like the white gel pen! great idea- i use mine all the time for the faux stiching. your flowers are great

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the black and white elements with the red accents!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your white pen stitching looks amazing! I love the embellishments you used too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow this is great - and I would have never known you didn't stich it! Great pagerizing!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the colors and white pen stitching!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a fantastic LO, I love the red, white and black, and your faux stitching is great!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great layout. Love the faux stitching.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great take on Joni's layout!! I like the faux stiching too!

    ReplyDelete
  9. fantastic work- love the white on black and the flowers

    ReplyDelete
  10. STACY!!!!! THIS IS AWESOME!!! I LOVE LOVE LOVE Black & white with red!! and you rocked the whole stitched grid & embellie concept!!! Isn't it fun to look through your stash for "just the right" things to add!!??

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love the stitching and the use of the reverse layout! Great colors and pagerizing!

    ReplyDelete
  12. The white pen, brilliant! What a great pagerize!

    ReplyDelete
  13. This is a really cool layout - love the colors with the black and white photo!! Great embellies, too!!

    ReplyDelete