February 12, 2011

Show and Tell Sunday -Finding Inspiration on Ebay

Be sure to scroll down the page - Scrap Our Stash posts something new everyday.


  This is my first year participating in LOAD211(aka Layout a Day 2011). The theme this year is to find inspiration. On our challenge for day two, we were asked to go onto eBay and to do a web search for our name(or the name of a loved one). Then choose something on page one that inspired you to make a page.It was something I never thought to try before. I honestly did not expect much to appear with my name in it. However, a variety of novels and DVD's appeared. I settled for the cover of an Agatha Christie DVD. I could envision it as a sketch for some of my photos.



Amer. Crafts Cardstock, Cosmo Cricket Snorkel papers
Colorbok arrow, Basic Grey Brads,
Colorbox Chestnut Roan Ink
 It ended up being a simple yet satisfying page. I invite you to try it out if you are missing a little mojo in your life right now.

6 comments:

  1. What a cool idea. I'm going to go try that!! ha You layout is fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cool idea - it's amazing what we can use for inspiration if were willing to look! Love the color theme and how your layout turned out. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds like great inspiration! It is all around us and we don't even know it. Cute cannonball!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great idea Christy.! TFS!!! I really like the clean lines on this layout.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have never heard of that before, very interesting. Love the big rounded arrow!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love that paper! It is super fun and just brings the layout all together!

    ReplyDelete