February 5, 2011

February Challenge by Kimmarie


Two Hearts One Love
 I enjoyed making this layout of my daughter, Sara and her boyfriend, Travis. They have been dating for 2 1/2 years now. I think he is "the one". They are a sweet couple. My daughter is in college to become a vascular sonographer. She has it all planned out: graduate, start a career, marriage and children at a young age. I pray it happens for her. She is 19 today! Happy Birthday to my baby.


Now it's your turn to take the February challenge "Love".  See all the details HERE!

14 comments:

  1. Cute couple! love the swirl and the misting and the key on the title! Great LO lovely sentiments!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely, especially like the curly flourish.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a sweet LO, I love the flourish and the ribbon. And happy birthday to your daughter!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a lovely couple! Thanks for sharing! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a sweet LO, that paper is so cute.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great color choice with that photo, the black background is perfect.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love how you trimmed the paper with deco scissors and used both parts.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love the paper and the fluorish. Best wishes for your Daughter.

    ReplyDelete
  9. oh what a sweet couple. Your LO is just marvelous. Love the colors and the lil key and lock.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I have seen this traditional color scheme a couple of places this season and you really rocked it! Very nice layout and it looks like you had fun with the mist!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Such a sweet looking couple!! I love that flourish and the lock and key!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Such a nice layout! And they are adorable in the picture. I really like the black background.

    ReplyDelete
  13. This is a precious layout for a precious picture. Love the swirl! Great job!

    ReplyDelete