February 7, 2011

Pagerize Gemiel by Sarah

I'm glad I finally found a few minutes to pull this together.
Being in Canada I have lots & lots & lots (did I mention lots?) of winter pictures...
most of which are sitting in my laptop unscrapped since winter is my least favorite season.
I was inspired by the color in Gemiel's LO and dug out and unopened Fancy Pants Kit: Happy Together, I'd been hoarding. It has similar colors and um... was not doing anybody any good gathering dust. All papers and Rub-Ons are from the Kit.
Snowflake Brads are Martha Stewart.
WOOF Chipboard Title was the last piece of Dog Kit I used up yeeeears ago.
Lace is from my auction lot of Vintage Lace.
~Sarah~

Journaling:
Winter 2009...
Big Snow Storm in January
Boys had several snow days...
the Dogs however were just
Loving it! PLaying in the Snow.
Fur-ever friends:
Hero &Brandy


Now it's your turn to take the Picture This Challenge.  See all the details HERE.

13 comments:

  1. Love Fancy Pants papers, great layout and your dogs are adorable :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute layout and I love that bone/title.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful lift Sarah!! I really love the lace.. Cute thing to document!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a fun page! I love the lace. What a cute dog as well.

    ReplyDelete
  5. love the title -- the paper is awesome--great job!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great layout arrangement and your papers are great with those photos. Good job using your stash.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such cute dogs! Love the Fancy Pants!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Awesome kit!! Don't you hate that you hoard the "good stuff"!!?? ha I do too and then when I finally use it I wonder why I waited because the lo turn out so great! You really rocked it

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great layout. Love your use of the lace. That Fancy Pants paper looks really familiar. I think I might have some somewhere in my stash.

    ReplyDelete
  10. If you go into thinking it will be bad, it'll take you forever to get the pages together, so try focusing on the highlights of the post - the dogs, your kiddos, the memories. I know that's what I have to do when scrapping about less than fun topics. :) Although I love winter because I love snowflakes!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Glad you were able to use something you were hoarding! Great colors, they go well with the pictures.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I'm such a sucker for a cute dog layout...and yours is adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  13. beautiful - love a good dog LO- love the papers

    ReplyDelete