February 18, 2011

February Challenge by Sara


Design Team Member Sara completed this card for the February "Love" Challenge.  She said:

I decided to make a simple but cute card. I wanted to use the traditional Valentines Day colors but throw a pop of some not so traditional colors in as well to liven things up! This card was fairly easy to make and I made about half a dozen for some gift baskets that I am in the process of putting together that a few girlfriends ordered to give to their Hubbys or Significant other for Valentines day!

-Sara Laurent
Down memory LaneCustom Scrapbooking and gifts101 Old ferry rdShalimar FL, 32579603.657.5804www.wix.com/downmemorylane/scrapbooking

Now it's your turn to take the February Love Challenge - see all the details HERE!

Be sure to scroll down the page - Scrap Our Stash posts something new everyday.
Posted by Picasa

16 comments:

  1. Great card design, love the paisley paper.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great colors, love the background paper!

    ReplyDelete
  3. i love that paisley print--it is so pretty. great choice in colors--

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute card! I love that paper, I think I have some too, around here somewhere!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful card! Love the colors.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the paisly paper. The lime green makes a great touch!

    ReplyDelete
  7. The paper choices make for a fabulous card!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is great - love your color combo. I'm sure the card was a hit!

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a pretty card, I love the paper!

    ReplyDelete
  10. great colours and great choice of paper

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love the paisley paper and the "doodle" style of the "You and Me" sentiment.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh, I really like your choice of paper and colors!! Perfect!

    ReplyDelete