February 6, 2011

Show N' Tell Sunday-Homemade Clip it Up

Today I thought that I would share this video about the homemade Clip It Up that DH and I made. I wanted to buy a Clip It Up, but they are way too expensive. I searched on YouTube for some videos, but didn't really find what I wanted. After talking with hubby about it, we came up with this!! I love it and there are pictures of my scrap room on my blog, and you can see that I have it full!! And we made it for under $10!! Even better!!







Be sure to scroll down the page - Scrap Our Stash posts something new everyday.http://scrapourstash.blogspot.com/2011/02/february-challenge.html

5 comments:

  1. Well done Missy. I like your video, very detailed and love your accent. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great video Missy!! Thanks for sharing it with us here. Your Clip it up turned out awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm with Wendy I love your accent! :D I'm going to try to see if I can build one with all second hand supplies because I'm getting tired of the drawer stuffed full of sticker/embellishment packs. It's just too hard to keep track of what I have! I'll let you know how it all turns out!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for sharing - this is a great idea and much cheaper then the "real thing". Your video makes it look so doable!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What an awesoem idea! I hope I can talk my husband inot helping me make one!

    ReplyDelete