February 28, 2011

March Challenge

The March Challenge is to Dust off that thing you have been ignoring. You know you have something that you've kinda of let go by the wayside - it could be a tool, a techinique, a supply, a project etc... Whatever it is, it's time to dust it off & use it!! 

The possibilities are endless. Just complete your project and send a picture along with a description to scrappinpsycho@live.com . Your project will be posted here at Scrap Our Stash. The challenge will end at 6:00 PM on March 31st. A winner will be chosen and offered the opportunity to become a Guest Design Team Member for the month of May.

So get dusting - and lets see what project you come up with!

11 comments:

  1. oh i loved this challenge! can't wait to see what everyone comes up with!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thinking cap is on. Thanks for a fun challenge!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is such a great challenge!! And unfortunately (lol) I am sure we all probably have a lot to choose from!! ha So excited to see what every one makes.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this challenge!!!! Such a wonderful idea :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. It's a great challenge! I have WAY too many different things to dust off!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have lots of things that need dusting off lol. But I am so excited because it mostly all relates to scrapbooking projects and pages so I can't wait to get those started!

    ReplyDelete
  7. OHHH, this was a wonderful challenge to come upon, and I think I can safely say that I have several dusty items to choose from! Thanks for the idea!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great challenge!! I know exactly what I am going to dust off!!! My dh's birthday is at the end of the month and I have a shadow box thingy that I have wanted to do for ages! In fact, he was suppose to get it for Christmas but that never happened!! Thanks for the push!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. fun challenge. dusted off a fun sheet of die cut paper I've been hoarding. =)

    ReplyDelete
  10. I LOVE this idea and really hope to have some time because I have a box full of unfinished, abandoned, dusty projects!!!

    ReplyDelete