January 14, 2011

Pagerize This Challenge #6

Winter by Gemiel is our 6th Page to be "pagerized" in our "Pagerizie This" Challenge. Gemiel was chosen by Sarah as the winner of the Pagerize This Challenge #5.

Each month on the 15th we will post a new layout for you to "pagerize" (plagerize, copy, lift, steal) whatever term you want to use. The idea will be - to use the posted layout as your inspiration to create your own layout. You can "pagerize" as much or as little of the original layout as you choose. You may want to make a layout just like the one posted - or you may just want to use something about the layout as your inspiration. It's totally up to you.

Once you've completed your layout - email a picture and brief description to scrappinpsycho@live.comAll entries will be posted here at Scrap Our Stash. The challenge runs through midnight central time on February 12th. The "Pagerizer" (in this case Gemiel), will then choose a winner from all the entries. The winner will be announced on February 14th. Then the winner will be asked to submit a layout for us to "Pagerize" starting on the 15th of February. Then on the 12th of March - the winner will be chosen by the winner of the "Pagerize This Challenge #6" and on and on it goes.

When Gemiel found out she was chosen as winner she said,

"I am really excited to have been chosen as the next Pagerizer. I’ve been out of the scrapbooking loop for awhile due to some life happenings, so this is a wonderful welcome back. I heard on the news today that 48 states have been affected by this past weeks’ winter snowstorms, so I decided to share a winter layout for this challenge. I used 3 different patterned papers from an older Heidi Grace collection for my background. To make the title a little more interesting, I used chipboard letters in different sizes and split the word into 2 parts. I accented the page with snowflake rub ons and a ribbon from my stash. The pictures are the standard 4x6 size mounted on cardstock. BTW, the photos are from winter 2009, we got over a foot of snow during the last snowstorm. I hope my layout inspires you, I can’t wait to see your take on this challenge.
Blessings,
Gemiel
view my blog Gemiel's Gems"

12 comments:

  1. great layout--love the paper--i think i have that somewhere in my stash

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful LO, Looking forward to Pagerizing it! ...and Welcome Back! ;O)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh I love it! Thie will be a great one to do. Thanks for sharing!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love those cool winter colors and your black matting that makes the photos pop! Congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the colors on this! They are sure beautiful but at the same time remind me of gloomy winter days with no sun.

    ReplyDelete
  6. It's definately cold everywhere! I love your page and can't wait to pagerize it!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous layout! I love these papers and was so happy that I had them in my stash! Thanks for reminding me!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love this - the paper goes so well with the black and white pictures and the whole BURRR it's COLD feel.

    Can't wait to pagerize it!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congrats to you and great lo! Love the paper choice as well!

    ReplyDelete
  10. a lovely colour scheme- like the way the title splits

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love it!! I think that the papers go great with these pic's!! Hope I can get to pagerize it!!

    ReplyDelete