January 2, 2011

January Challenge- NEW YEAR NEW YOU - by Staci W

Staci W. is sharing this GORGEOUS layout for our January challenge...

Staci's words:
I love this photo of my DS. He looks so serious. He was anxious about starting a new school and making new friends. All items are from my stash. I stamped the plain white chipboard letters which I purchased at my local Dollar Tree. Clocks are Heidi Swapp. Happy new year and thanks for looking! :-)




 
CLICK THIS LINK HERE: to see our "NEW" January challenge details!!!

9 comments:

  1. Fantastic layout Staci! I love the colors and papers. Your title is great, I may have to borrow it! Very handsome young man :) tfs

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome layout. I love the use of the paper that I can't seem to use on anything! Wow I have to pull it out now and give it a chance.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great Layout Staci!!! Love your use of the clocks. I have several in my stash and can never figure out what to do with them.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great job! I love this! What a handsome young man! I love clocks and have a ton, I love how you have used yours!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. The color combo is fabulous. I love how you dressed up the chipboard with the stamping...it gives it such an elegant feel. Awesome page!

    ReplyDelete
  6. That is a gorgeous colour scheme-very elegant- love the clock face embellishment

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a great layout. I love the title and theme of the whole layout!

    Thanks so much for sharing with us at Scrap Our Stash.

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a great layout!! I love the color combo and how you stamped your letters! Love it!!

    ReplyDelete