January 17, 2011

Pagerize Gemiel by Wendy Crowe


Posted by PicasaReader Wendy Crowe submitted this layout for the Pagerize This Challenge #6. She said, "I love this challenge!! I saw the current page and flipped out! I have all these papers in my stash and totally forgot about them! Thanks for the inspiration!! I used a few of the papers from the same collection, and some ribbon and plastic flowers. Nothing like being able to use up the old stash! I used Stickles on everything and added a few snowflake brads. Great challenge!! Looking forward to more fun with you!! Wendy Crowe***

Now it's your turn to take the Pagerize This Challenge. Check out all the details HERE.

9 comments:

  1. This page is so pretty Wendy! I love all the stickles you used. Love the paper you choose too :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is gorgeous! the papers coordinate with the photo so perfectly!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love it Wendy!!!! Adding stickles on everything was a great touch.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is a great combination of paper and your photo blends in seamlessly!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the huge snowflakes- really eye catching

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love this page - it looks so cold and wintery! Your snowflakes are just the right touch too.

    Thanks for taking the Pagerize This Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great job using your stash, that paper is amazing with your photo!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I think I missed some great paper... those are gorgeous. lol I just love all the glitz and glitter on this LO.

    ReplyDelete