January 24, 2011

January Challenge By Kathy

These are the layouts I did for my NEW Guest Design spot at Scrap A Little.  I used the attached sketch. 

The Define Naughty layout is of Niko with Santa this year at school.  He wasn't going to take his picture with him this year - because he's creepy!  Luckily his attitude didn't show up in the picture.

Twins is a layout of my 8 month pregnant niece and "Cletus the Fetus" and her older brother with a basketball!

You can see my other submissions at Scrap a Little.








Posted by Picasa

13 comments:

  1. Wow! Love them!! And I love Helen's site. I think the Santa paper is wonderful and Cletus the fetus....hysterical!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is a great sketch and I love the layouts you've done :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. that really is a great sketch and you did a fantastic job!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great sketch. I'm new to all this challenge stuff but would like to participate. So my question is... Do I do a layout with the sketch above and email it to scrappinpsycho@live.com and have it submitted by Jan 31st? I'm excited, this will be my first challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great layouts! Love how you adapted the sketch to fit your photos and that twins page is too funny!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats on being a Guest Designer! Both pages are so much fun!

    ReplyDelete
  7. These are so funny- great titles and nice photos

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love the "Define Naughty" page! Too funny!! Congrats on the Guest Designer spot!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great layouts. Love how you personalized the sketch by turning it to fit your photos.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love both of them, the twins is hysterical. I love all the circles!

    ReplyDelete
  11. The twins layout cracks me up - nice layout! The Santa layout has fun holiday papers. I need to borrow that title.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I like both pages and how you rotated the layout.

    ReplyDelete