January 5, 2011

Pagerize This #5


Posted by PicasaDa Boyz by Sarah is our 5th Page to be "pagerized" in our "Pagerizie This" Challenge. Sarah was chosen by Dawn as the winner of the Pagerize This Challenge #4. 

Each month on the 15th we will post a new layout for you to "pagerize" (plagerize, copy, lift, steal) whatever term you want to use. The idea will be - to use the posted layout as your inspiration to create your own layout. You can "pagerize" as much or as little of the original layout as you choose. You may want to make a layout just like the one posted - or you may just want to use something about the layout as your inspiration. It's totally up to you. 

Once you've completed your layout - email a picture and brief description to scrappinpsycho@live.com . All entries will be posted here at Scrap Our Stash. The challenge runs through midnight central time on January 12th. The "Pagerizer" (in this case Sarah), will then choose a winner from all the entries. The winner will be announced on January 14th. Then the winner will be asked to submit a layout for us to "Pagerize" starting on the 15th of January. Then on the 12th of February - the winner will be chosen by the winner of the "Pagerize This Challenge #5" and on and on it goes.

When Sarah found out she was chosen as winner she said, "Wow! Thank-You! Again, I'm honored... and floored, there were some awesome entries.

I tried to pick something with a variety of embellishment options but also a few unique things (like the cogs).

This is the description I had posted on my Blog when I made the page:

da boyz!

This is one of my favorite pages... Cogs, Cogs and more Cogs... and some screws.

Bo Bunny: Grease Monkey Patterned Paper, Little Yellow Bicycle Lacey Cardstock, cardstock 'vintage' embellishments, screw head brads, mesh metal tag and metal flower. The cogs are all appliance-rescues (mostly VCR) and the Big Blue ones (I love this!!!) are from my Mono-Adhesive tape runners.

How cool is that?!

The picture is of my 4 boys: one of the rare Pictures they *all* behaved."

So your challenge - if you choose to accept it - is to use Sarah's layout as your inspiration.

14 comments:

  1. I love all of the elements you chose to complete your page. It has a fun, unique masculine feel to it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. love your layout! the embellies are awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great layout and a handsome crew!! I love all the embellishments you chose so perfect. Awesome job!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome layout! I love the strong down and dirty boy feeling, the black against the orange is a great combo. I would have to say that my favorite is all of the great layering to the right! Congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sarah...girlfriend....using the wheels from your mono adhesive...??? BRILLIANT I TELL YOU!!!! I soooooo LOVE this layout.... great great great choices of embellies, papers, the design...well everything!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a neat page, I like the gears!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love all the different elements you used on your page! So cute!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh how fun! I love all of your masculine embellishments! TFS.

    ReplyDelete
  9. FUN FUN FUN! I not only admire your page - but the fact that you scrap with 4 boys! WoW!

    Love this page - can't wait to take a stab at it! Thanks so much for sharing. It will be fun to see how everyone pagerizes it!

    ReplyDelete
  10. And what a great way to "re-purpose" all those things we would normally trash!

    Thanks for the inspiration to do the same!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love that you recycled something headed to the trash! Great use of all the embellishments and love the colors!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Handsome Boys-Love the picture! This is a great layout to scraplift. I love all the unsual embellies and where you got them from - that can fall under a FF tip as well. tfs

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love your layouts and all the boy embellishments. I think I have some of the lacey stuff in my stash. I'll have to take you up on this challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  14. It's a great boy LO and a really cute picture- love how you have rescued stuff to use on the LO

    ReplyDelete