January 4, 2011

January Challenge

The January Challenge is to do a NEW project. This can be a layout, card, or any kind of project having to do with NEW. You may want to use the word new in your title, this could be about a new year's resolution - or could be a new technique or tool you
used to complete your project. The possibilities are endless.  Just complete your project and send a picture along with a description to scrappinpsycho@live.com  Your project will be posted here at Scrap Our Stash. The challenge will end at 6:00 PM on January 31st. A winner will be chosen and offered the opportunity to become a Guest Design Team Member for the month of March.
Can't wait to see your NEW project.

7 comments:

  1. oh this is a great one! going to work on it this weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds wonderful! Ill make something up this weekend :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. New is always inspiring!Happy new year Everyone!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have emailed you the layout, but it is also on my blog.

    http://melgetsscrappy.blogspot.com/2011/01/duck-sauce.html

    ReplyDelete
  5. I had a great time with this new technique and I have sent the photos of the layout to the above email- but here is my link to my blog also.
    http://debbiebakk.blogspot.com/2011/01/painting-on-project.html

    ReplyDelete
  6. I just created something new... an interactive layout. Kind of hard to show on here but its a cool idea for journalling. Just about to post it up onto my blog then I'll submit to the challenge :-)

    ReplyDelete