January 27, 2011

Pagerize Gemiel by Faye


Reader Faye submitted this layout for the Pagerize This Challenge #6. She said, "Hi!!
Here is my layout for the Pagerize This Challenge. I loved the way Gemiel did her title and even though my title was a bit longer, tried to use the same effect. I also was a fan of the rounded corner on the large sheet of pattern paper and all the patterns she used. Gemiel's layout brought a lot of inspiration my way!!!!!! Thanks!!!!!!

Now it's your turn to take the Pagerize This Challenge - see all the details HERE.
Posted by Picasa

13 comments:

  1. Such a great interpretation of the original!! Love the colors and the flower cluster!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is sooooo cute. I love how you did the title and your color combo is awesome!

    Thanks for playing along.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so sweet! I really like the bright colors you used. The way you scraplifted the title is fantastic. I love how you did it. Cute baby!!! tfs

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOVE IT!! Especially the title work. adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks everyone!! I had lots of fun with this one!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a little cutie and I love the page. I am loving the title, great work!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the way you did the title. The colors are a lot of fun! Great page!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Adorable photos. I really like the way the title came out.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh, I love everything about this layout but especially the title and photo mats!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love your choice of paper! I like the font on your title!! Cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I really like that title work and those papers are so yummy.

    ReplyDelete