January 30, 2011

Meet Design Team Member Tamara


Hi~ My name is Tamara Reed. I LOVE scrapbooking and would love to quit my job just to scrap 24/7. Heaven knows I have enough supplies to hoard myself up in my room for years. LOL I have been scrapbooking since I was ten, back in the days before acid free even existed. I have been married for 33 years to a wonderful husband who used to tease me about my scrap supply addiction. Surprise, he now works in the scrapbooking industry and helps me to feed it even more. :) We have two grown married children, Taralee married to Ryan and Tyler married to Jenn. We have two darling grandchildren (Taralee's kids) Brennan who is 7 and Kalli who is 5. Tyler and Jenn are expecting their first child in August so we have more baby layouts to look forward to. I work full time as a Dental Office Manager and have had the same boss for 32 years who is very good to me. We live in a suberb of Salt Lake City, UT and love to escape to the mountains every weekend and enjoy our cabin in the great outdoors, which has it's own little scrap closet for me to get my fix. I am excited to be part of the Scrap Our Stash community.
Posted by Picasa

10 comments:

  1. Love your page. So happy you joined the team :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tamara, I'm so happy to welcome you to the team!!! Your layout is FAB!! I can't wait to see what you come up with in the future.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Welcome to the team - love the yellow. Sounds like we are a lot alike! Can't wait to see future submissions!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great page - love the scalloped border! Glad to be on the team with you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love that sunny page... I think we need to hole up together with our supplies! Seriously we could live on Delivery food, right?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for all the warm wishes. Can't wait to scrap some more!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Welcome- a lovely bright Lo - love the flowers

    ReplyDelete
  8. It would be wonderful to scrap full time! Welcome to the group!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Welcome Tamara! Way to be monochromatic, I think you've inspired me.

    ReplyDelete