January 30, 2011

January Challenge by Tammy


Posted by Picasa

Design Team Member Tammy submitted this layout for the January New Challenge.  She said, this is a simple LO I did of my son with his new Nerf gun he got for his birthday, the thing is just about as tall as he is! I also included the word new in the title, "There's a New Sheriff in Town". For this LO I used Fancy Pants patterned paper from the Like Father Like Son line, Bazzill cardstock, Adorn It journaling sticker, and October Afternoon mini market letter stickers.

Posted by PicasaNow it's your turn to take the January New Challenge. See all the details HERE.

8 comments:

  1. OMG! I love that title. Cute layout!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a cute picture! Great title. the papers look great together. tfs

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your title and your color combo! Yes, the gun is a little large for him!

    Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What an adorable layout! I love it and what a cutie guy!! I love the color combo you chose!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Now *that* is a gun! My boyz would be jealous... Love that title.

    ReplyDelete
  6. The photo really made me smile! Such a cute page!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I like that you incorporated the word new in your title, that's a great take on this challenge.

    ReplyDelete