January 8, 2011

Janaury Challenge by Mel


Reader Mel submitted this layou for the January New Challenge.  She said, "I ordered this photo montage of our holiday in Malta and was going to display it on a wall, but instead decided to turn it into a layout.  Scap Our Stash  inspired me to do something new. I had been saving this velvet paper for a special occasion and felt this was good enough!

Now it's your turn to take the January NEW Challenge.  Check out all the details here.
Posted by Picasa

9 comments:

  1. Love the photo collage! The paper is very pretty! Great way to display a bunch of great pictures. tfs

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am sure that velvet paper gives a rich texture to your page. I love the photo collage. That is something new I should try. Great LO!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What fabulous paper Mel! So glad you pulled it out and used it :) Love the black border too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the photo collage. Great way to use a lot of photos on a one page layout.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super job - I like the collage photo too! Great use of your kit - and I bet the velvet adds a softness to it.

    Thanks for sharing with us here at Scrap Our Stash!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the photo collage and the soft pastel colors!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the grouping of the photos and the sweet colour combo.

    ReplyDelete
  8. The photo montage makes a great layout!

    ReplyDelete