January 30, 2011

Meet Design Team Member Karen

 Hi!  My name is Karen Williams and
I am a 36 year old mother of three who has been scrapbooking since the birth of my daughter three and half years ago ( Nancy thinks the half is very important). Originally from the UK, I am currently living in the Netherlands, hence my new found SAHM status, ( In the UK I was a teacher). I like simple scrapping, half an hour is my average time on a LO, and with three children in the house you can understand why. I set myself the challenge of making 365 LOs this year, I stopped count a month ago when I got to 370!
I love chocolate, pizza boxes from the postman, day trips to Amsterdam, shoes, crime novels, knitting, CSI on TV, baking, taking photographs, Strictly Come Dancing/dancing with the Stars, scrapbooking of course, and the spring.

I hate talking about myself, bananas, dentists, taking my children for jabs, having my hair cut, bananas, that I still bite my nails, and my oven. ( the oven is a long story) (yes bananas is in there twice- I really hate bananas - another long story)

 
http://icouldbescrapbookinginstead.blogspot.com/
Posted by Picasa

9 comments:

  1. Hi Karen...so glad to have you joining us!! Guess what? I hate bananas too!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That a ton of pages!!! So happy that you joined the team :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Karen, Welcome to the team girl!! Are you saying that it is only January and you have done more than 370 layouts already??!?!?!?!?!? OMG!! Amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your style - have snagged a few of your layouts for inspiration!

    Looking forward to future posts!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the misting and the brightly colored numbers!! Glad to be on the team with you!

    ReplyDelete
  6. lol... I'm allergic to Bananas (Latex) so I'm with you in the Banana Hater Club. I'm generally quicky crafter too. I spent forever piling supplies together but not much time assembling. Git 'er done!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love your colorful page. Makes me smile.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Nice colors! Makes for a bright day! Can't wait to work with you.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Welcome Karen! I like your colorful layout and use of numbers.

    ReplyDelete