January 30, 2011

Meet Design Team Member Sara


Posted by PicasaHi!
My name is Sara Laurent.  I own and operate a small scrapbooking business called Down Memory Lane creating custom pieces for those who either do not have the time or the creativity but want timeless treasures. I love what I do and it is a big part of my life. I am also a proud military wife to Ssgt. Laurent and being a
supportive figure in the military community is a blessing.

This is a simple layout that I did for my personal book. I gave it a whimsical girly feel because I wanted to capture what I was feeling at the time when the pictures were taken. The photos are of my husband and I on a day trip to a gorgeous old plantation at Eden Gardens state park.

Come check out my blog at http://www.scrappingmemorylane.blogspot.com/

9 comments:

  1. Love your LO! Sweet photo of you two!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How fun - love the picture of your feet. Love how you did this very girly.

    Looking forward your future posts.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello other Sara(h)! No matter where ya go there are always at least 2 of us I find... lol. I never feel alone. Looking forward to seeing more Sara Stuff!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sara how cute! Love the feet photo. Darling layout. Can't wait to get to know you. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great layout - you captured your memories of that day perfectly!
    Glad to be with you on the team!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. cute Lo- love the feet photo and the gentle colour scheme- welcome

    ReplyDelete
  7. I think you captured the whimsical feel with the photo of the feet. Welcome to the team.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Welcome Sara! Love the picture of your feet and your layout definitely has a whimsical feel.

    ReplyDelete