January 16, 2011

January challenge by Karen

I know the challenge is to do something new, but I am always way behind the times with scrapbooking trends! I have very recently bought my first two bottles of misters and have used one of these for my "new" LO.  Anyway, I used the frame from some old chipboard letters and misted through to make an alphabet background paper which I thought went really well with my son's school photo from this year.




Now it's your turn to take the January New Challenge.  See all the details HERE.

11 comments:

  1. What a brilliant idea to use the frame from your chipboard letters, I'm going to give this a go - lovely :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great idea! It turned out great!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great idea to make your own patterned paper! Nice job!

    ReplyDelete
  4. It looks awesome Karen! Love how you used a left over frame :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Warning: mists are addiciting! LOL Making bakcgrounds is so much fun. Yours is a perfect complement to your shcool theme photo. Great page!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great idea!!! I need to dig my mists out of my stash and give it a try.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very gorgeous!! Love that you used the negative chipboard from the alphas!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great idea to use the letters on a school page. Great use of mist - I haven't attempted it yet!

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a frugal use of your supplies! Awesome idea for a school layout!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow, that just *made* the page! Wonderful stash use... and so FUN.

    ReplyDelete