January 13, 2011

January Challenge - Layout by Kimmarie



I made this layout using a picture from Thanksgiving 2009 of my daughter, Victoria 10and myself. We rarely get a good picture together so I just had to scrap this one. I am not sure what pp I used as it is "New" to me. Whenever my cousin and I buy stacks of paper, we always split it as we will never use it all. She has the cover of this stack and I can't find the name of it. The 2 punches I used are new and are from Martha Stewart and I also used new rhinstones in the middle of the flowers. The "New" technique I did was spraying glitter mist on the vertical diecut coming down from the flower. You can't really see it in the picture but it shines nicely IRL. Thanks for joining me today. Now it is your turn to take the January Challenge.


The January Challenge is to do a NEW project. This can be a layout, card, or any kind of project having to do with NEW. You may want to use the word new in your title, this could be about a new year's resolution - or could be a new technique or tool you
used to complete your project. The possibilities are endless. Just complete your project and send a picture along with a description to scrappinpsycho@live.com Your project will be posted here at Scrap Our Stash. The challenge will end at 6:00 PM on January 31st. A winner will be chosen and offered the opportunity to become a Guest Design Team Member for the month of March.  See all the details HERE.

9 comments:

  1. So not only is it New, it's SHINY and New! ;O)
    That no-name paper is beautiful... Great LO!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How fun to get the perfect picture! Turned out great. nice take on the "new" challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very nice!! I love that MS punch!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love that patterned paper! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. A wonderful LO and some great ideas! I like the idea of splitting the stacj with someone.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nice job getting creative with the Glimmer Mist! Love that paper!

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a great idea to split paper! I am the same way with not having many pictures of myself with the kids so those that I do have (especially the good ones) are extra special.

    ReplyDelete
  8. love the huge title- it says it all!

    ReplyDelete