January 31, 2011

Meet Guest Design Team Member Sue


Hi, my name is Sue and I live with my husband and two cats in southeastern Michigan. I'm a piano teacher with a home studio, but when I'm not at the piano I love to be in my craft room. I started scrapping in 1999 when we returned from a trip to Israel and Egypt with so many wonderful photos that I knew needed a special home. That was my first album and I've been scrapping strong ever since. I also enjoy reading, knitting, beating my husband at Scrabble (okay, sometimes he wins) and watching NCIS.

Thanks for this great opportunity!

Sue
http://suealthouse.blogspot.com/
Posted by Picasa

12 comments:

  1. Sounds like a good life to me :) Your page is darling. Glad you are joining us this month!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi sue!! so glad you are here! always love your work!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Welcome! Looking forward to seeing your work this month. :O)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations Sue- well done on being chosen and enjoy your stay with us!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations!! I think your husband is a wonderful helper!
    Great layout!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Welcome! We are all looking forward to seeing your work!BTW...we have 2 cats too! Gotta love them!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love your style - looking forward to lots of fun future posts!

    ReplyDelete
  8. So glad you are here with SOS this month! I love your page, your photo placement is great and I {heart} all your embellies!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Welcome Sue! I like the overlapping photos on your page.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Welcome, Sue. What a fun LO and i'm sure the hubster is appreciative :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Ah, ha! Now I know who wins at Scrabble! Great layout.

    ReplyDelete