January 4, 2011

Pagerize Sarah by Gemiel


Posted by PicasaReader Gemiel submitted this layout for the Pagerize This Challenge #5. She said, "I’m new to Scrap Your Stash. I’ve got to give a shout out to Staci W. for posting a link on her blog. As soon as I saw Sarah’s pagerize layout, I knew I wanted to copy it as I remembered that I had some of that Little Yellow Bicycle lacey cardstock in my stash. I also liked that she used a lot of page embellishments, another great way to use up some of the stash I’ve been collecting for years. Here’s what I used on my page: Patterned paper, lace cut cardstock and sticker - Little Yellow Bicycle Generation Z collection. Page embellishments – Tim Holtz Journaling Ticket, Urban Ink ( rub on on ticket), Around the Block Shrinky Stickers, Creative Imaginations Art Warehouse sticker, Making Memories Moxie Fab sticker, 7 Gypsies journaling card, and screw brads. Die cut letters are Quickutz.

Now it's your turn to take the Pagerize This Challenge. See all the details HERE.

12 comments:

  1. Cute LO- that lace card was fab- glad you got to use it- a great photo too- love the look on his face

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful!!! I love that you used the flip side of the lacey cardstock... and the brads ON the cogs, brilliant! See I learned something new, hadn't thought of that. You did my Page Proud.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great job Gemiel!!! Love how you used the same papers and still made it your own!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oooh girl! I bow to your greatness! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your lacey cardstock! Looks so cool. Fabulous layout :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is an awesome layout - I love how you've made it so masculine - great use of the cardstock and embelishments.

    Thanks so much for sharing with us here at Scrap Our Stash!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I absolutely love your LO, great job!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Really love the "gears and screws". It really makes it so masculine. Such a fab layout!! Thanks for joining in with us here!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love the screws on the gears, great idea! I think you did a wonderful job on the pagerize!! It looks great!

    ReplyDelete
  10. WOW! I love everything you used on this page...the gears, the screws, the papers...great lift!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Your use of embellishments is great and I love that gear paper!

    ReplyDelete